| You may get .psd* file of "Crazy kiwi sunglasses" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Draw glasses silhouette using Pen Tool.
- To draw paths (shape outlines) click button.
- Ctrl + Enter to load selection.
- Fill selection with white color.(Fill 85%).
- Use the similar method for glasses.
- Draw each glass in a new layer.(Fill 0%)
- Load selection for glasses, return to rim layer and cut selection area.
- Apply Inner Shadow and Gradient Overlay to glasses just like in the example below.
- Apply the following layer style effects to the rim. I used green apple texture for Pattern Overlay. You may download layer style here!