You may get .psd* file of "Message in a bottle" Photoshop tutorial by making a payment. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
Click for larger view!
- Used Images:
- Coral sea
- Close up of water wave or free similar image1 image2, image3, image4.
- Underwater plants
- Add Color Balance Adjustment layer(click marked small icon in the layers palette and choose it from drop down menu). We will use adjustments layers in this tutorial, they are helpfully to change setting many times without losing original images settings.
- Apply following adjustments:
- Insert one of the underwater image.
- Shrink it by vertical using Free Transformation, Edit > Free Transform.
- Then apply Warp transformation(choose Arc from custom transformation list).
- You should have something similar:
- Create two adjustments layers - "Color Balance" and "Levels". In order to apply adjustments just for the underwater layer, right click to adjustments layers and choose "Create clipping Mask".
- Apply following settings:
- Insert island image.
- Go to Select > Color Range and click with Eyedropper Tool in the white sky area.
- Clear selected white background, Edit > Clear. Correct some white spots around contour with small Eraser Tool.