|You may get .psd* file of "Vintage style monogram in the antique golden frame" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Create a new document 1152*864, resolution 72px.
- Fill background layer with light color #cbc7a6.
- Insert wallpaper image.
- Apply Free Transformation to reduce size if it necessary.
- Apply Auto Levels and Auto Contrast settings. Image > Adjustments >...
- Go to Image > Adjustments > once again, choose Black and white > Preset: Maximum Black.
- Image > Adjustments > Levels. Make image more contrast.
- Use the following settings:
- Next step, make pattern. Open corrected wallpaper image in a new document, choose Edit > Define Pattern.
- Return to your document. Create a new layer.
- Fill a new layer with any color. Set Fill=0%.
- Apply layer Pattern Overlay layer style effect for this layer. Choose created black and white wallpaper pattern, apply the fallowing adjustments.