| You may get .psd* file of "Orange Porsche. Fruit Skin" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
Apply a texture to an object.
In this tutorial I'll show how to apply orange texture (skin) to the car.
- Open car photo or picture.
- Choose an orange picture and open it in Photoshop.
- Select orange area and paste it into a new layer.
- Return to a car document and paste orange image into a new layer.
- Apply Opacity 70-80% to orange layer temporarily; it is necessary to see a silhouette of the object.
- Choose Edit >Free Transform and Transform > Warp.
- Change orange shape.
- Use Filter Liquify and Forward Warp tool . Filter > Liquify pushes pixels forward as you drag.
- Return Opacity 100%.
- Draw Porsche silhouette using Pen Tool and Convert Point Tool. To create paths (shape outlines) click button.
- Click Ctrl + Enter to load selection of a path.