You may get .psd* file of "Funny Squirrel" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
To work with video in Photoshop Extended, you must install QuickTime 7.1 (or higher).
- File > Open > QuickTime Movie (.mov).
- Go to Window > Animation.
Set a work area .
- Drag the work area markers(marked by red arrows) at either end of the work area bar, to specify the beginning or end of the work area.
Move the current-time indicator to the frame you want.
- Go to Animation Menu (marked by red line) select Trim Document Duration to Work Area.
- From the Animation palette menu, choose Document Settings.
- Enter or choose values for Duration and Frame Rate.
- Choose parameters suitable for your animation.
Correction of colors, brightnesses and other parameters.
- Click on the round button in the Layers palette.
- Choose Levels, Color Balance, or other settigs to improve color adjustments of animation.
- Add Pattern for change background. Erase some areas in the center using Vector Mask.