- Choose keypad image.
- Select the area which is going to be a background component using Elliptical Marquee .
- Go to Edit > Copy.
Background pattern creation.
- Choose Filter > Pattern Maker.
- Choose more suitable settings for your background. You may apply Generate Again button several times until you achieve the best result.
- Click marked button to save created pattern.
- Apply created pattern and Color Overlay to the first layer.
- Fill second layer with any color, apply Fill 0% and transparent diagonal Pattern Overlay just like in the example below.
- Fill background with white color.
Light background creation.