- Create new document
- ActionScript 2.0
- Size: 1000 * 750
- Player 9
- Frame rate (8-12)
- Find an image of any animal. I've chosen flying Pig.
- File > Import > Import to stage (animal's picture).
- Lock the picture layer and create a new one.
- Outline different parts of pig's body and fill them with color.
- Make each part in a new layer. Merge layers of the body parts and convert them into symbols (movie clips).
Below is the process of drawing of various parts.
- Outline an eye using Pen Tool.
- Round corners using Convert Anchor Point Tool.
- Correct silhouette using Selection Tool or Subselection Tool.
- Fill the silhouette with color or gradient (adjustments of these parameters are in color-swatches palette).
I prefer to remove strokes after filling with color.
- Correct gradient using Gradient Transform Tool.
Convert done part into Movie Clip Symbol (Modify > Convert to Symbol > Movie clip).
Repeat these actions for other parts.