You may get .fla* file of "Funny Tomato animation" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
The photo before and after editing in Flash (click to enlarge the picture):
Create a new document.
- Player 9, Frame Rate 12, Size 500*550.
- File > Import > Import to Stage (choose JPG image).
- Create a new layer.
- Outline tomato using Oval Tool.
Select a drawing tool that supports the Object Drawing model (the Pencil, Line, Pen, Brush, Oval, Rectangle, and Polygon tools).
Select the Object Drawing button from the Options category of the Tools panel, or press the J key to toggle between the Merge and Object Drawing models. The Object Drawing button toggles between the Merge and Object Drawing models. Set preferences for contact sensitivity when you select shapes created by using the Object Drawing model.
- Correct oval using Free Transform Tool.
- Correct silhouette of tomato using Convert Anchor Point Tool and Subselection Tool.
- Outline each detail of a cap using Pen Tool.
- Correct silhouette using Convert Anchor Point Tool and Subselection Tool.