|You may get .psd* file of "Bokeh photo effect" Photoshop tutorial by making a donation. Put the tutorial title in "Add special instructions to seller" line of PayPal and it will be sent to you shortly.
- Apply Lens Blur Filter with following settings:
- Apply Gaussian Blur Filter - Radius: 2 pixels
- Return to second duplicated layer, make it active and visible.
- Apply Smart Sharpen Filter with fallowing settings:
Radius: 0.5 pixels
With More Accurate
Remove: Gaussian Blur
- Extract flowers from background using Extract Filter.
- Set current layer - Opacity: 42%.
- Load selection for extracted layer.
- Select > Modify > Contract -2 pixels.
- Select > Modify > Feather - Radius: 8 pixels.
- Add Layer Mask
- Duplicate current layer, make previous layer invisible. Delete mask channel with Apply. Add mask again and smooth flowers edges using translucent soft blush in layer mask, just like on the screen shot below.